storage of paper responses

The variety of solutions has been amazing.  I've saved them all for future
reference.  The recent one from Alicia -

>Coming from a long line of 'collectors' I learned early about using the
>space above my head for storage. Even with standard height ceilings it is

was especially interesting.  A very good friend had just suggested I look for
an old set of bunkbeds and build paper/cloth storage on top with workbench
below.  Considering that my workspace is in my apartment right now, this may
be the best sort of solution.

Thanks,
Su