[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: joint-tackets
- From: Jane M Brown <brownjm@MUSC.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 08:28:31 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199705061626.MAA02892@revere.musc.edu>
- Message-Id: <199705071228.FAA17403@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I haven't found the espinosa (sp?) article in my files yet, but the
Etherington procedure has been published in the 'Abbey Newsletter' v. 19,
#3, 1995, p. 48.
A description also appears in the Guild of Bookworkers Newsletter No. 80,
February, 1992, p. 8 -- part of the description of presenters program for
the Standards Seminar.
If someone is unable to access these and wants a copy, send me you snail
mail address and I will make a photocopy for you (I'm too lazy to type it
all into an e-mail and I don't have a scanner.