Re: joint-tackets

I haven't found the espinosa (sp?) article in my files yet, but the
Etherington procedure has been published in the 'Abbey Newsletter' v. 19,
#3, 1995, p. 48.

A description also appears in the Guild of Bookworkers Newsletter No. 80,
February, 1992, p. 8  -- part of the description of presenters program for
the Standards Seminar.

If someone is unable to access these and wants a copy, send me you snail
mail address and I will make a photocopy for you (I'm too lazy to type it
all into an e-mail and I don't have a scanner.

Jane Brown