[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: storage of paper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: storage of paper
- From: Mary Crest <MARYCREST@AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 11:44:15 -0400
- Message-Id: <199705071544.IAA17037@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 97-05-05 18:30:48 EDT, you write:
<< >And then what do you do with the not so huge? Or how about the eensey,
>>weensey bits you might need and hate to waste?
Ikea, a chain store in California, carries an eighteen drawer chest called
Sture. The drawers are 13" wide x 10" deep. Eleven of the drawers are 11/4"
deep, six are 3" deep. The chest stands about 52" high, sells for $118. Two
of them hold all my collage papers, pen and ink supplies, beads, clasps,
ribbon, natural found object (shells, leaves, pressed flowers, feathers),
headbands, pre-cut boards, etc.