Backing Fabric....

Hi again:

Another question for all the wonderful binders out there:

If I can't locate this specific bookclth for my client, she wishes to pick a
fabric for the cover!  I have the directions for backing fabric in "Japanese
Bookbinding".  However, I have never tried it.  Is it difficult?  And doesn't
the paste come through the fabric at all?

My client suggested she could iron on some fusable webbing!  Will this work or
will it make the fabric too bulky?

I appreciate any help I can get on this matter.

Thanks.

Marilyn Korber
Korber@msn.com