Re: Japanese bookcloth and IKEA

This is not the first time there have been discussions about Brian
Johnson on this list.  My experience with him has been spotty,
occassionally okay, more often VERY slow.  I have heard that he is not
well.  He does have nice stuff.  I'm glad I got a lot last time.  Thanks
for the Rising Sun address.  I'm going to call them right now.

No, they don't have Japanese book cloth at IKEA.  It is actually a
Swedish chain, developed to provide quality design furniture and
household goods at affordable prices.  There is one in Seattle now.  They
have all kinds of furniture and storage items and some well designed and
functional office stuff like accordion files that you couldn't make as
cheaply yourself.

Joyce Jenkins
Petersburg, Alaska