Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 19:09:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: BOOK_ARTS-L-request@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
From: JasonT@RAGANDBONE.COM (Jason Thompson)
Subject: Re: Rejected posting to BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

This is going to happen to people since I changed it so only subscribers
could post. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Peter

At 07:09 PM 5/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello!
>
>What gives?
>
>Did I accidentally change a setting somewhere?....
>
>: )
>
>Please reply at your earliest convenience!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jason
>

>> Je mehr das Eiweiss stinkt, je mehr der Goldschnitt blinkt! <<

Peter D. Verheyen     <wk> 315.443.9937        <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu