[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: folded book
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: folded book
- From: James M Storrs <storrsj@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 10:19:30 EDT
- Message-Id: <199705081430.HAA19029@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I just joined the list and was wondering what project this message is
On Wed, 7 May 1997 14:43:49 -0700 pat baldwin <patbooks@PRIMENET.COM>
>Well, think of an accordion with each "page" a perfect square. Then
>every vertical fold as a "mountain" with the valleys a diagonal 45
>(lower left to upper right) fold.
>If you'll just do this and then fold it up, one fold at a time (don't
>confused and try to collapse the whole thing at once as you might do
>regular accordion) - it spirals.