Re: List changes (actually saving email)

  Harmon:
  Your use(coining) of the word "automagically" was wonderful! It expresses
  perfectly my understanding of the way computers work. That brings me to
  the main point of your posting. This is just a thought but is it possible
  that people who are devoted to paper and the printed word (as I would
  imagine many subscribers to this list surely must be) might put more
  trust in or just feel more comfortable with a printed email message than
  an electronically-stored one?
  Sydne Carlson-Newberry