Re: List changes (actually saving email)

To take it a step further. Why keep it at all when it's archived on a
server with full text searching capabilities and indexing options (Date,
poster, topic). The archives alone were close to 200mb last time I asked
about them. You can access them via the Book Arts Web, then Book_Arts-L
FAQ. I even added a nice search form and yearly index from Book Arts Links.
URL for the BAW is in sig file.

Peter

At 11:21 AM 5/8/97 EST, you wrote:
>  Harmon:
>  Your use(coining) of the word "automagically" was wonderful! It expresses
>  perfectly my understanding of the way computers work. That brings me to
>  the main point of your posting. This is just a thought but is it possible
>  that people who are devoted to paper and the printed word (as I would
>  imagine many subscribers to this list surely must be) might put more
>  trust in or just feel more comfortable with a printed email message than
>  an electronically-stored one?
>  Sydne Carlson-Newberry
>

>> Je mehr das Eiweiss stinkt, je mehr der Goldschnitt blinkt! <<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@listserv.syr.edu