Re: List changes (actually saving email)

Somehow I don't think so, but at some point I will ask for them on cd rom
or something.

They're in a safe, committed environment, and probably better off then as
paper to end up as waste sheets or something.

Peter

At 03:49 PM 5/8/97 -0400, you wrote:

><< The archives alone were close to 200mb last time I asked
> about them.  >>
>
>Peter,
>
>You have done a wonderful job with the archives. My worry is you'll be forced
>to dump some of them at some point...
>
>Mary Crest
>

>> Je mehr das Eiweiss stinkt, je mehr der Goldschnitt blinkt! <<

Peter D. Verheyen     <wk> 315.443.9937        <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu