Re: saving email

Regarding Mr. Seaver's comments, my practice is

        delete 80 percent after one email reading
        save 19 percent on my hard disk for future reference
        print out what remains, which contain something I want to actually think
        about.

Perhaps I am of an archaic school, but I can only actually read from paper,
and then only with a pencil in hand. Communication and thought are two
different things.

POIHSAI BIBLIA POLLA OUK ESTIN PERASMOS