Re: List changes (actually saving email)

Harmon,

Have you read the article, "Ensuring the Longevity of Digital Documents",
( The digital medium is replacing paper in a dramatic record-keeping revolution.
But such documents may be lost unless we act now) by Jeff Rothenberg in
Scientific American, January 1995, p.42 ? I agree with you in the main, but
Rothenberg's article points out some problems. We aren't completely home free,
just yet.
Phil Karn, Sr
Newbie in Residence