Re: Japanese bookcloth and IKEA

IKEA in midwest?

I don't see any listed...other stores are in Baltimore, Elizabeth, Washington
(VA)
really), Houston, Long Island, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Burbank, Carson,
Burlington,
Cityof Industry, Seattle, Tustin, Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Ottawa,
Toronto,
Vancouver.

Other stores opening mid-year, but I don't have that list.  You might try
calling one
of the stores closest to you for home office number and more info.

Linda Eveland