books in sheets

>Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 09:45:29
>To: book arts
>From: Solveig Schumann <sschumann@nyam.org>
>Subject: books in sheets
>
>I know this is a question that has appeared before on the list, but it's
also one could use  regular up-dating. In fact, maybe someone knows of some
listing of books available in sheets? For my purposes, they do not
necessarily need to be finely printed, but they do need to have a certain
thickness (at least 3/4 inch) since I 'll be binding them in a style that
doesn't work on thinner books. Are there any printers, publishers, book
artists who have an excess of books in sheets they would like to sell?