[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: List changes (actually saving email)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: List changes (actually saving email)
- From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@ZEBRA.NET>
- Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 13:14:39 -0500
- Message-Id: <199705091815.LAA23852@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Maddog Press
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Michel Rogerson wrote:
> So what's this about, Harmon? Does this mean I owe you $1,000 fo using
Better read it again. It specifically says "available to Microsoft"
and means that they can't carry it on MS-Net without paying me.
Harmon Seaver firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
"Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an' t'ings: dem's all a lotta fockin'
bullshit. Hear me! Dere is no truth but de one truth, an' that is
de truth of Jah Rastafari." -- Sir Robert Marley, 1978
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.