Re: List changes (actually saving email)

Michel Rogerson wrote:

> Gee...I wish everything I spouted was important enough I thought it was
> worth $1,000...

   Uhh, well, how about I give you lessons? Of course, there'll be a
slight (snicker) fee, but maybe if you apply yourself in a few years
you'll make the grade.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@zebra.net hseaver@jaguar1.usouthal.edu
"Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an' t'ings: dem's all a lotta fockin'