List Maintenance, ie my vacation

Folks,
I'm going on a weeks + vacation and will be back to deal with your requests
troubles on the 19th. DO NOT send me any messages having to do with list
maintenance until that time. I will automatically deleted. As a token of my
benign dictatorship, you have until TOMORROW (Sunday, May 11) to make them.

Try to be nice to each other and generate some good bookarts related threads.

Thanks for your support

Peter
>> Je mehr das Eiweiss stinkt, je mehr der Goldschnitt blinkt! <<

Peter D. Verheyen     <wk> 315.443.9937        <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu