Re: List changes (actually saving email)

Thanks, Christopher, for the Baudrillard quote. It was most appropriate. I
think the digital nature of our current technology is seeping into our
psyches  with the result that issues become either ones or zeros---no
middle ground for judgment and wisdom, neither of which can be digitized. I
suspect this is involved in the increasing polarization of our society on
most issues.

Thanks again, and regards from the Texas Hill Country (the German part of
Texas).

Sam Lanham

Sam Lanham (slanham@hctc.net)

It ain't the heavy haulin' that hurts the horse.  It's the clop, clop, clop
on the hard highway.
                                ----Ray Wynn, west Galveston Island