Re: Artists' Books

Dear Barbara
I generally work alone, making, writing whatever all by myself. However for
the past 2 years I have been a member of a 4 person writing group made up
of writer/book makers. I find it invaluable to be able to talk to these
other people on a semiregular basis about what I'm doing, problems etc and
they do the same with me. Maybe you can form a group of your own?
good luck
Emily