Re: Artists' Books

In a message dated 05/10/97 3:30:44 PM, Emily Martin wrote:

<<for
the past 2 years I have been a member of a 4 person writing group made up
of writer/book makers>>

That sounds wonderful! My attempts to do the same here have been largely
unsuccessful, alas. I haven't given up yet, but everyone does seem to be
rather consumed by the necessity of earning a living. Not much left over for
"sharing" information you don't get paid to impart. Still trying though.

Barbara