Re: books in sheets

I would suggest contacting the production/manufacturing department of a
university press in your area. Most university press get "f & gs" (folded &
gathered) to check the quality of printing shortly before the book is bound.
These are usually thrown away after the book is published. I don't know if
commercial publishers do the same thing, but I suspect they do.

Good luck.

R. Williams