Re: Cutting Davey board

At 07:43 PM 5/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
>We use a metal shear.  These, if not readily available, are not uncommon in
>many shops.  I have one in the printmaking area and we have a large one in
>the 3D shop.  (This tip came from someone the last time this thread floated
>by.  Regards, Charlie

Yes It was I, and It works well.  If your shear is sharp it will cut single
sheets well.  If you obtain any raised edges you can always give them a
light surface sand with 150 sandpaper and a wood block.  Only takes a few
seconds and beats buying more equipment, requiring floor space.

Regards

      M I C H A E L   M O R I N                  M.F.A., M.L.S.
    Director Celtic Press                Instructional Media Librarian
     Buffalo  New York                   D'Youville College Library
                           ba202@freenet.buffalo.edu
       Member Buffalo Free-Net Executive Board of Directors