Re: Artists' Books

On Sat, 10 May 1997, Barbara Harman wrote:

> In a message dated 05/10/97 5:53:26 PM, Judy Kerman wrote:
>
> <<Would you like to get together this summer for a day or a couple of days
> or even a week (!) for a peer-taught bookarts workshop  and networking
> opportunity in Saginaw, MI?>>
>
> Tell me more, Judy. Is Minnesota too far away for you?

Goodness!  Of course not - just a long drive. I've done it in reverse
myself twice, to go to Split Rock.

If you want to come, give me some dates that would work for you, and send
me a little info about yourself (things you would contribute to
collaboration, things you would like to learn, things you could teach) so
I can start thinking about format.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman