[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bridges to the past; links to the future
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Bridges to the past; links to the future
- From: Crista Suzanne Cannariato <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 10:21:03 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199705121526.IAA11748@cats.ucsc.edu>
- Message-Id: <199705121721.KAA14210@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
There's also a somewhat recently published novel by Robert Hellegna entitled
_The Sixteen Pleasures_ that takes place in this setting. If anyone
actually has time to read it, it's pretty interesting and well-written.
Also a good ego-boost--the main character is a conservationist.
On Mon, 12 May 1997, Eric Alstrom (614) 593-1363 wrote:
> The BIG flood was in Florence. Check out:
> to see pictures of it. There also appears to be some diaries and
> first hand accounts of the flood at this site as well.
> Eric Alstrom (who was not there)
> Athens, Ohio