Florence Flood

One of the better illustrated books of the flood of November, 4, 1966, is
entitled: _Florence: the days of the flood_, by Franco Nencini; English
language translation published in 1967.

That's not to say that Venice did not also have a flood in that year; it's
only to suggest that a flood in Venice is not unusual enough to warrant a
book.

Cheers,
Jack

>Date:    Mon, 12 May 1997 09:26:16 -0500
>From:    "C. Brown" <abdulbar@EXECPC.COM>
>Subject: Re: Bridges to the past; links to the future

(cut)

>So which is it? We have one vote for Venice the other for Florence

>Christopher Brown
>1214 E. Mifflin
>Madison Wi 53703

Jack C. Thompson