[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Southern California events
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Southern California events
- From: "Judith A. Hoffberg" <umbrella@IX.NETCOM.COM>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 11:56:05 -0500
- Message-Id: <199705141656.JAA21384@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The following events are for the interest of all those living in the
Southern California area:
Saturday 17 May: Susan E. King signs her new book, Treading the Maze, published
by Chronicle Books, at Artworks, Bergamot Station, T-2, 2525
Ave., Santa Monica. 3 - 5pm.
Wednesday 21 May: Lecture by Gloria Helfgott: Reinventing the Book, Beverly
Hills Public Library, 444 No. Rexford Dr., Beverly Hills at
Thursday 22 May: A Dialogue between Linda Ekstrom, artist, and Judith A.
in a discussion about books, armaking, ritual, religion and
Frumkin Gallery, Bergamot Station, 2525 Michigan Ave., T-1,
Monica, 7 - 9 pm.
Friday 23 May: The Reading Room of Madam X at the Living Room: Special
Projects in Contemporary Art, 1132 Broadway, Santa Monica.
6 - 9 pm.
Judith A. Hoffberg
P.O. Box 3640
Santa Monica, CA 90408