[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bridges to ad infinitum
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: bridges to ad infinitum
- From: Michel Rogerson <michaelr@UNLLIB.UNL.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 14:43:59 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <01IIV36HPAOS000BAH@crcvms.unl.edu>
- Message-Id: <199705141950.MAA12141@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is tired of logging on to my e-mail and
seeing another 15 or 20 letters with "Re: Bridges to the past...etc." in
the subject line...
I stopped reading them last Wednesday or so. Geez guys, LET IT DROP!
I like a good arguement as much as the next guy, but sheesh...this is
THE HORSE IS DEAD...PUT AWAY YOUR STICK!!!
please...I beg you...
UNL Libraries, Book Repair Specialist
"...admits to being a life-long bibliophile...you know the
type--perpetual late fees on the library card, reading ten
books at once, and always trying to get you to read the one
he just finished..."
Love Library Bindery
Lincoln, NE 86588-0410