Re: Bridges to the past; links to the future SELF DISCLOSURE

Nooop! I buy a motherboard, get the software, find I need an extra bell
or whistle. The bell or whistle comes out in version x.7, so I buy
version x.7. It locks up system, has performance problems requires
control codes that aren't on the present motherboard but on the next one
along. I get the new motherboard only to find it needs a new graphics
array, memory chip set etc etc etc. Every time I upgrade a programme I
have to upgrade the PC. At least I am building my own, its cheaper.

Its certainly not financial ability. Every time I upgrade, I get these
reminders that I have just upgraded from the bank. I have to keep myself
up to date though to maintain a compatibility with work, otherwise I would
have stopped at the 386.

Jon