[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Before I start a fire. . .
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Before I start a fire. . .
- From: R Starr <rstarr@UMBC2.UMBC.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 09:42:59 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <01IIUS5COUJ600CB7P@UMBC2.UMBC.EDU>
- Message-Id: <199705151343.GAA14154@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have a laserjet III and have been running all sorts of crap throug it
for years with no apparent problem. Due to the soft nature of a lot of
my paper I often have to use a sheet of regular bond as a carrier.
Indeed, for mother's day, I just gave my wife a poem that I printed onto a
very thin sheet of kozo.
Check the listserv archives--this issue was dealth with at some length