Re: digital media

At 9:38 AM 97/05/15, Derek Lyons wrote:

>>Depending on the language and your thoughts on slowly.  Few would have
>>trouble telling the difference between someone using 60's English and 90's
>>English.  A decade even makes a significant difference.
>>

>Using slang maybe, not the Queen's English.  Do *not* make the mistake of
>confusing the two.

Actually even the Queen's English has gone politically correct with
"beautiful enhancements" such as "he or she, he/she, she/he, chairperson",
etc.

There is already at least one English version of the Bible that is said to
be politically correct and I even heard that Shakespeare's works are also
being revised.

Luis Nadeau
Personager
Atelier Nadeau