Book Arts Exhibit in Denver - correction & expansion

The call for entry for the book arts exhibit in Denver which I posted on
May 12 contained the wrong address. The correct address is:

Dancing Horse Studios
*244* South Broadway (not 270 as in the original posting)
Denver, CO 80209

I received several requests for more information. I was posting on behalf
of the sponsors, who do not currently have e-mail (but they're working on
it). Please direct questions to Alicia McKim at (303)480-0632, or send a
non-electronic letter to Nancy Missbach at the address above.

I have however, received the full prospectus for the show, and here it is.

Emily Epstein for the sponsors
-------------------------------------Prospectus---------------------------

               THE OPEN BOOK

The Brad Rogers Bookbinding Group and Dancing Horse Studios of Denver,
Colorado announce an exhibition/sale of traditional book arts, artists'
books, calligraphic books, photobookworks, and works that incorporate or
refer to the book form.

The jurors include: Nancy Missbach, bookbinder and proprietor of Dancing
Horse Studios, Gail Watson, proprietor of the Zuni Press, and Margaret
Sunday, Instructor of print-making and book arts at the University of
Northern Colorado.

               SPECIFICS
Exhibition and sale dates are September 12 - October 15, 1997.
Artists' reception: 5-9 p.m., September 12, 1997.

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: August 8, 1997.
Works must be received in reusable packaging by 5 p.m. at:

Dancing Horse Studios
244 South Broadway
Denver, CO 80209

A $10 entry fee for up to 3 books must accompany the works submitted. If
the work is a limited edition, extra copies may be included. Make checks
payable to Dancing Horse Studios.

The Dancing Horse Studios will receive a 40% commission on all works sold.
Entries must have been completed within the last 5 years. All works must
be for sale.

INQUIRIES: Alicia McKim (303)480-0632

The Brad Rogers Bookbinding Group, established in 1978, is a not for
profit association of people interested in furthering the education and
appreciation of bookbinding and the book arts.

The Dancing Horse Studios is a gallery of fine books, letters, and papers
owned and run by Nancy Missbach, who has operated her bookbinding studio
in Denver for 10 years.

Please fill out this form for each work submitted.

Artist:

Address:

Phone:

Title: