Re: Before I start a fire. . .

<< Strathmore Charcoal, Lana Laid, Ingres,
  Frankfurt, Niddigen, Rives Lightweight (this is a tad soft, but it does
 work) and Thai Mulberry. There are undoubtedly others that would work
equally
 well. What I have done is to select papers that are the right weight and
 which are not too soft or fibrous. Don't know what negative effect this
might
 have in the long run, but I didn't burn the house down or foul up the
printer
 in the attempt. I have had worse troubles with running laser-compatible
 labels through the printer than any of the above. >>

Barbara!

A girl after my own heart!

Mary