[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Before I start a fire. . .
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Before I start a fire. . .
- From: Mary Crest <MARYCREST@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 18:11:51 -0400
- Message-Id: <199705160129.SAA31425@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 97-05-14 21:36:01 EDT, you write:
<< Strathmore Charcoal, Lana Laid, Ingres,
Frankfurt, Niddigen, Rives Lightweight (this is a tad soft, but it does
work) and Thai Mulberry. There are undoubtedly others that would work
well. What I have done is to select papers that are the right weight and
which are not too soft or fibrous. Don't know what negative effect this
have in the long run, but I didn't burn the house down or foul up the
in the attempt. I have had worse troubles with running laser-compatible
labels through the printer than any of the above. >>
A girl after my own heart!