[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mylar in laser printers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: mylar in laser printers
- From: Mary Crest <MARYCREST@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 18:11:50 -0400
- Message-Id: <199705160130.SAA19805@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 97-05-15 01:29:19 EDT, you write:
<< I had to
send the printer away to have it taken apart and get the mylar removed.
Lesson: as soon as something jams, get it out of there before it cooks into
a mass of melted plastic. >>
This was the story I didn't want to tell you...