Re: digital media

At 9:23 AM 97/05/15, C. Brown wrote:
>>There is already at least one English version of the Bible that is said to
>>be politically correct and I even heard that Shakespeare's works are also
>>being revised.
>

>I can understand the Bible but Will Shakespeare, are you sure?

Dunno if that was said in jest or what, but nothing is sacred anymore. A
friend of mine tried to rent an old black & white movie the other day, to
find that it had  been "colorized". He preferred the original version but
couldn't get it...

Luis Nadeau
nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada