Re: Before I start a fire. . .

I have a habit of *pushing* my machines to see what they can do for me!
I have used a number of papers of varing weights and textures... most
already mentioned here but ...

I also use fabric adhered to freezer paper. This method works well in my
laser printer, color Epson, and copy machine...

Directions:
this requires trial and error as different fabrics give different
effects... I use natural fibers in the Laser as I am concerned about
synthetic re: heat

1. iron fabric on to the waxy side of freezer paper
2. cut this fabric sandwich so as to have clean edges...to the size you
want to run through printer
3. print

run a few pieces of plain paper through after your fabric printing

good luck,

Elsa Wachs