Re: Before I start a fire. . .

<< one of my favorite was a letter-sized version of an eastern
 paper we've carried for a long time which has a hand-written design
 watermark. >>

Kerry,

What is the name of this? Could you name a few of the ones you plan to carry?
Do you handle mail orders? Or would you pass on the addresses of
manufacturers? This is wonderful news. I am so glad paper manufacturers are
addressing this need.

Thanks
Mary Crest