[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book binding quality control
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Book binding quality control
- From: "Rupert N. Evans" <r-evans4@UIUC.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 11:00:03 -0500
- Message-Id: <199705161600.JAA22753@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 08:48 AM 4/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>The book listed below is a collection of articles, some dealing with testing
> Personal author: Rebsamen, Werner.
> Title: Technically speaking : articles on library binding /
> Werner Rebsamen.
> Publication info: Edina, Minn. : Library Binding Institute, c1992.
> Physical description: i, 168 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
Dear Clara: Thanks. I finally got a copy. It is great. I have corresponded
and talked with Rebsamen, but he never mentioned this book. Now I'll have to
dive more deeply into "The Library Scene."
Rupert N. Evans
101 West Windsor Road, #4107
Urbana, IL 61802-6697