supplies in syracuse??

Hi there.  I am a hand papermaker and am just getting interested in making
books.  I am looking for a good place (or places) to get supplies.  I will do
mail order, but would be very interested in any places in the Central New
York State area- I am in Syracuse.  Also I would be interested in regional or
national guilds or groups related to making books. Thank you in advance.
Darcy
DarcyJones@aol.com