Re: Before...fire/Elsa/Epson printer

Elsa,

I was very interested to read of your experiments re:
printing various fabrics/textures with assorted printers.

My question is this:
When using fabric adhered to freezer paper in your
Epson.......do you use natural or synthetic fabrics?
Also, how do you set the color so it does not bleed?
Next, how do you remove the freezer paper? Does
it adhere very firmly?

If you have time, I would really appreciate more explicit
instructions.  I have heard of this technique and have
been tempted to try it as my color Epson is two years old
and doesn't need to be treated like a precious baby
any longer and I'm ready to experiment a little more.
However, if there is really no way to set the inks so they
do not bleed profusely  or disappear (which I have heard
tends to happen), then I might be very unhappy with
the results!

Thanks,
Bobbi in New Mexico