Re: Artists' Books

In a message dated 05/18/97 6:11:29 PM, Jeanne Collins wrote:

<<I was interested in a possible critique group.>>

That's sounds good to me too. I wish it were possible. Don't know (remember)
where you are. Maybe it is possible if we decide to make it so, understanding
that it can't be ongoing or immediate. Maybe it is possible between the two
of us, and/or others who would care to join in, if we exchange slides,
descriptions, information on current projects or those still gestating. What
do you think?

Barbara