paper search

I'm looking for text weight fabriano ingres (I think it's 90 grams) in
yellow and spring green--does anyone know of a source? I have called all the
obvious places: NY Central, Pearl, Daniel Smith, Paper Source, Kate's
Paperie, and *no one* has it. Either they don't carry that weight (it also
comes in a heavier, cover weight), or they don't carry the colors I
need--which *do* exist. I only need a few sheets of each color (I'm using it
as endsheets); perhaps someone has some they'd be willing to sell to me?
I'd appreciate any leads!
Solveig