JOB BACKER, 17" FOR SALE

We are selling our job-backer (for no other reason than we recently
purched a larger one). It is in excellent working condition, roughly 50
- 100 years old.  It is black (orig. paint) cast iron, with steel cheeks
and can accommodate a book 17.5 inches in length and opens to 7
inches.    It is located in our bindery at 25 East Fourth Street in New
York City.  $1000 (firm).  If interested please telephone:  Judith Ivry
(212) 677-1015.