Re: Paper for laser-printers

Cor Knops wrote:

> Although maybe somewhat distant from the most of you: there is a
> company in Holland, called "Papier Direct" (Paper Direct), which
> has issued a wonderful catalogue.

This may the Dutch version of the U.S. company Paper Direct which sells
paper, etc. marketed mostly to businesses.  They have tons of
preprinted/decorated papers to use in laser printers or copy machines.

Paper Direct
100 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ  07094

800/272-7377

They also sell heat activated colored foils for labels.  Has anyone tried
them for paper labels on books or boxes?  I just ordered some of the foil
to see if it will work as a less expensive alternative for customers who
want gold.

Artemis