Re: Paper for laser-printers

I've tried using Paper Direct's foil--It really isn't a good alternative to
gold stamping. The gold is very brassy and ***shiney***. It's also hard to
get the foil to stick evenly, and I'd think it might flake off after a
while. But I have used it for other things, like cards. I wouldn't use it
for a conservation project, but it is fun to play with.

Solveig