[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ink for printers...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Ink for printers...
- From: patriot@MIP.NET
- Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 10:40:25 -0100
- In-Reply-To: <199705211429.KAA24384@topcat.mip.net>
- Message-Id: <199705211442.HAA17825@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>For the money, the new HP printers are truly incredible, I've had
>several students who have purchased the Stylus XL Pro (?) and their
>prints were really remarkable, just not very permanent. Since most
>books are closed and not being subjected to UV sources, the inks would
>probably be fine for many book-art projects, unlike the display of
>digital prints. (I
>teach digital imaging.)
Errrr, aren't the "Stylus" printers made by Epson ?? That's what it says
on my Epson 500 Stylus Pro that's sitting beside me. <g> Which I love, by
the way !
David in Maryland