Re: Before...fire/Elsa/Epson printer

Bobbi,

Weber-Valentine is a paper converter specializing in xerographic
and inkjet media to any standard size.

They also have a rather expensive Raster Image Processor to control
ink volume, colour balance, and and multi-job processing ability.
The program has "memory" for media you have already calibrated, and
is probably the only program of its kind to handle Epson specific
ESC/P2 printer control. HP inkjets are also supported.

I sampled the program but considered the rewards to be too small
given my inkjet media selections. The standard Epson driver gives
ample control for inkjet specific media but for unusual materials
such as those mentioned in this "fire" thread it might be just the
ticket.

See "Chroma-Control" at Weber-Valentine:
www.starnetinc.com/jjg49
Hopefully they have lowered the price a little since I checked
although they do have a 7 day free trial if you are interested.

I hope this helps,
Randy Vos