bookcloth

      I'm trying to match a bookcloth and the best match I've found is Roxite
(Maroon #51508-vellum finish).  Generally I order through Gane Bros. but, they
don't keep this cloth in stock.  I would have to order 40 yds.,which is much
more than I would need in my lifetime.  If anyone knows of a source for
smaller quanities or has some they would part with...I would appreciate any
help. It will
probably be best to respond to me directly.
                                                    Thanks,
                                                          Rhonda Graves
(ElCec@msn.com)
                                                          Atlanta