[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Antique Box Papers.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Antique Box Papers.
- From: PAULA GOURLEY <PGOURLEY@SLISM.SLIS.UA.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 16:40:10 CST
- Message-Id: <199705232212.PAA12795@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: SCHOOL OF LlBRARY & INFO. STUDIES
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Here at the University of Alabama, we have an archive of decorated
papers which is located in the Hoole Special Collections Library. I
will be happy to facilitate the gift if you wish. You may contact me
directly by e-mail or telephone, 205/348-4990 (w) or 758-3997 (h).
You may also wish to make a gift of these to the Guild of BookWorkers
Library which is handled at the University of Iowa by Paela
Spitzmueller. Thanks for making the offer to us in the book arts world.