Re: eccentric bindings

Pat,
I have made a dummyof your 'turn-turn-turn' structure--Question: each end of
the book is a triangle, triangles which criss-cross to form a square.But
since the book itself is square, if I have done it right, how are you doing a
cover? And what is the correct name of the structure? And does a reader need
to untwist the entire length before reading? It's a clever structure...what
is the theme/subject of your text?
Thanks for sharing this.

Mary Crest
marycrest@aol.com