Re: LEGAL DEPOSIT OF BOOKS

In the U.S. is it easy enough to obtain a copyright for your material by
writing or calling the Library of Congress, Washington D.C. 20559-6000.
They will send you a package with information designed for your
particualar needs. In my case they sent lots of info on copyright for
visual arts material and literature. It costs $20.00 to register a
copyright. I have found the peace of mind to be worth the effort.